Education Advisory & Consulting by Firethorn
Our custom process helps families navigate the complex college search process, and helps identify the best educational value for your student. A deep discovery process makes certain we understand your education goals so we can implement best-in-class funding solutions. We then remain vigilant on an ongoing basis to address anything that could jeopardize a successful outcome for your plan.
The 7-Step EAC Process:
Freshman/Sophomore/Junior Year (and earlier)
- Plan and prepare for the cost of college
- Determine how college funding fits within your family's overall financial plan
September-November of Senior Year
- Apply for admission and scholarships
October of Senior Year
- Apply for financial aid
March-April of Senior Year
- Analyze and appeal financial aid offers
April of Senior Year
- Choose the right school and accept your award
May of Senior Year
- Evaluate options to cover any shortfall
Are you interested in working with an advisor to plan for college?
Enter your name and email below to download our complete guide to college success.