Education Advisory & Consulting by Firethorn
Welcome to Education Advisory and Consulting (EAC) by Firethorn. Our goal is to help families achieve maximum educational value from their child’s college experience. We are here to successfully guide you through the often stressful college funding process. Our seven-step process and customized planning will help families determine their Expected Family Contribution (EFC), eligibility for merit or need based aid, the hard costs of attending college, colleges that offer the best value, concrete action items, and how college funding fits within your overall financial plan. Contact us today for a consultation or take advantage of your complimentary College Money Report below.
The 7-Step EAC Process:
Freshman/Sophomore/Junior Year (and earlier)
- Plan and prepare for the cost of college
- Determine how college funding fits within your family's overall financial plan
September-November of Senior Year
- Apply for admission and scholarships
October of Senior Year
- Apply for financial aid
March-April of Senior Year
- Analyze and appeal financial aid offers
April of Senior Year
- Choose the right school and accept your award
May of Senior Year
- Evaluate options to cover any shortfall
Are you interested in working with an advisor to plan for college?
Enter your name and email below to download our complete guide to college success.